Launched over 18 years ago, the Mission Art415; Lilac Mural Project has evolved into a Mecca of richly diverse street art and graffiti and one of the Mission District’s main attractions.
Lilac Mural Project covers 14 city blocks around the Mission District in San Francisco , showcasing the best street artist in the world. The collection of artist includes local and international artistic talent.
One of our main attractions are Personal, Curated Mural Tours to talk about the process of painting an exterior mural and working within the community in which it serves.
Including some of our accomplishments are murals located at:
- The Dharma mural (Mission and 22nd st.)
- El Capitan Parking (California Parking Lot)
- Levis Strauss and Ritz Carlton (Half Moon Bay)
- Harley Davidson SF (Mission and Precita)
- State Farm Insurance (Mission Office)
- La Familia Santana (24th Street Bart Station)
- SF Giants Mural Project
- Earl Gage Jr. Mural Project
For more information contact us.